HIGH PARK NATURE
HIGH PARK STEWARDS
HIGH PARK NATURE is a joint project of the High Park Natural Environment Committee and High Park Stewards. We welcome your feedback, suggestions, articles and photos. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE PHOTOS: Most of the photos on this site were contributed by local photographers and taken in High Park. Please do not copy or reproduce them without permission. If you would like to contribute photos (low resolution) for this website, please contact us at email@example.com
HPNature is a member of Ontario's Nature Network
- Invasive Plant Index (US) (great photos).
- High Park's status as an Environmentally Significant Area:
- Restoration Handout from 2013 Walking Tour
- Restoration Handout from 2009 Walking Tour
- Planting the Seed A Guide to Establishing Prairie and Meadow Communities in Southern Ontario, Environment Canada
- High Park Woodland & Savannah Management Plan pdf (City of Toronto report, 2 mb)
- Community Involvement in the Restoration of High Park pdf - paper on the history of the Volunteer Stewardship Program, 1999
- Oak Savannah Restoration presentation ppt by Beth McEwen and Jennifer Gibb, City of Toronto, Forestry, at a Wildland Fire Canada conference in October 2010.
- High Park Protocol - A Discussion Paper, 1997 pdf
- ANSI Report - A Botanical Inventory and Evaluation of the High Park Woodlands, S. Varga, 1989 pdf
- Cameron Smith's Toronto Star column, A city jewel badly needs a benefactor (re: Grenadier Pond)